Keith C. Perry on 21 May 2019 13:25:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: Mo' ham stuff FT-4 TONIGHT on the DEN 147.030 7pm

Jim,

Adam mentioned that last night too.  Thanks for posting.

Question though, are you participating in that ARRL ARES event on Thursday?  Apparently, its a similar of hurricane / mass casuality event on the east coast.  Focus on HF digital for texted based massage passing.  I'm assuming ARES operations doesn't use FT4 or FT8 since that is for contesting.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Fisher" <jedijf@myfisher.org>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 4:14:33 PM
Subject: [PLUG] OT: Mo' ham stuff FT-4 TONIGHT on the DEN 147.030 7pm

So, like Rich alluded to: HF Digital modes - learn about them here
locally Tuesday nights.

http://phil-mont.org/DEN/denCurrent.html

*and more.

Also in the area is the HARC Elmer net: http://harcnet.org/
The Elmer Net
Are you a new ham, or an old hand with questions?
Come join us on "The Elmer Net"

Wednesday 7:15 P.M.
on the Holmesburg ARC repeater.
146.685 "-" offset, 146.2 PL

Then stick around for the Holmesburg weekly net. (same repeater)

JOIN a club. Any Club. Many throughout the region.

ONE MONTH AWAY from Field Day. VISIT one/many.

My notes (Alzheimer prevention) are on QRZ  - have to add HARC, but
some info here: https://www.qrz.com/db/AJ3DI

--
jim fisher
Jedijf