Rachel plays Linux on 27 May 2019 13:57:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Computer Recycling Centers for Parts?

If you go to recycling events it might be possible to get them from people doing dropoffs but when I've gone I've reassured folks that I want everything BUT the drives.

The recyclers are not going to sell used hard drives to random users because they normally have a contract with the people and companies whose computers they're recycling to ensure all data is properly shredded.

Penth