Walt Mankowski on 1 Jul 2019 13:37:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed July 3 - PLUG Central - "Linux on Mainframes: Past, present, and future" by Elizabeth K. Joseph (7pm at USP)

Two more notes:

* Lyz's middle initial is K, not J. Sorry about that!

* Lyz is the last speaker we've got on the schedule. Summer conference
  season is upon us and PLUG meetings are a great chance to practice
  your talk. See http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html for a list
  of open meeting slots for July and August.

Walt