Walt Mankowski on 3 Jul 2019 09:44:06 -0700

[PLUG] Mailing list admin notice -- unsubscribe and resubscribe

Hi everyone,

I'm one of the admins for this mailing list. At noon today I suddenly
got unsubscribe notices for 127 addresses. I'm guessing this was
related to the problems people have been reporting over the past few
weeks. I went ahead and mass-resubscribed all of those addresses. So
if you just got an email saying welcoming you to the mailing list,
that's why.

Sorry about any confusion.

Walt