jeff via plug on 1 Aug 2019 11:59:17 -0700

[PLUG] printers - contd

After 2 OSes, 3 computers, and 4 usb cables, I declared my HP LJ m130 laser AIO dead. Maybe the jack's broken, who knows. Don't have the time or desire to open it.

Since I had such luck with HP, I ordered a different model (MFP29w). The current model had actually gone up in price, plus I print about 4x/year. Will post a review if it comes in.

In other queries, how much trouble do we have ordering stuff online?
My browsers are fairly locked down, but even unlocked, I have a lot of trouble (Ticketmaster will occupy Politician Level in hell). It always wants to do something the browser doesn't want to do. Then the site recommends FF or IE. Neither work, across 2 OSes. It's just me, right?

The great thing about standards is that there are so many of them.