Rachel plays Linux via plug on 23 Aug 2019 10:42:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] What's a small document scanner that's easy to use?

I have a business card scanner that also works on receipts. I don't remember the brand but it's about 5" by 1" by 2" and easily drops stuff into xsane.

Obviously there's no sheet feeder, but receipts are rarely uniform enough for that.

Rache