Keith C. Perry via plug on 27 Aug 2019 11:54:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West meeting? August 26th

I forgot to do a reply all so my message went to just Randall but PLUG West was also on the 19th not the 26th.  Which is why the parking lot was empty.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walt Mankowski via plug" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:51:05 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] PLUG West meeting? August 26th

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 02:42:35PM -0400, Randall Detra via plug wrote:
> My first message attempt:
> I arrived at the Malvern location somewhat late, 7:30, not sure if that was
> the reason I could not enter suite 170, but also noticed no cars in the
> parking lot either.  Seems the event was canceled.  Did I miss something?
> This was just the second meeting I had planned to attend so perhaps I do
> not know the culture yet.  I certainly didn't get any notice the meeting
> was canceled.
>
> Second attempt:
> I learned the doors to suite 170 were locked unbeknownst to the members of
> the meeting at the time.  I hope we can make attending meetings less
> challenging to new members such as myself.

I'm very sorry about that. The doors were locked earlier and more
aggressively that night than they normally are. I got locked out just
going to the men's room. We checked a few times I guess not after
7:30.

Going forward we should tape up phone numbers to both the exterior and
interior doors so that anyone who gets locked out has a number to call
to get in.

A secondary issue Randall had was that his replies were going to the
plug-admin list instead of plug. I've updated the settings for
plug-admin so that Reply-to is set to plug@lists.phillylinux.org.
Hopefully that won't happen again.

Walt