K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 17 Sep 2019 09:46:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Richard M. Stallman resigns

Christine –

You're right. Thank you. https://www.thedailybeast.com/richard-stallman-famed-mit-computer-scientist-who-defended-jeffrey-epstein-resigns seems like a good summary. Another icon turns out to have clay feet, and I guess I am not as current with news as I thought I was.

Regards
– Bhaskar