rgeoffrey--- via plug on 12 Oct 2019 16:21:22 -0700

[PLUG] Teracube android phone kickstarter ends this week

At Central this month we discussed this kickstarter android phone coming soon...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/teracube/teracube-the-sustainable-smartphone-with-a-4-year-warranty

I am planning to order a 4 pack for me, my dad, Paul, and one player to be named later.

If anyone is in the market for a new android phone and can wait unit early next year to get it there is still one spot left.  Anyone want the last spot?  If more people want in we can split things up a different way.

The kickstarter deadline is Friday October 18 so I would like to get this settled by Wednesday.

- Geoff