JP Vossen via plug on 1 Nov 2019 13:43:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Keeping a simple markdown work-log, via emacs

Yeah, I "tag" my bullet items with codes like SR# and TR# for status report and t-shooting, then just grep the plain text file at status report time.

Then those plain text weekly status reports with summaries are really handy at review time...