Steven Shim via plug on 19 Dec 2019 08:42:36 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Win 10, 2 days in

I’m sick of listening to people who don’t respect opinions objectively.

If you are so annoyed, then please Unsubscribe, unfollow, etc.

YMMV your mileage may vary
IMHO in my humble opinion

Love & Respect,
Steve

Sent from my iPhone

Not a malware ridden jail broken rooted Android phone.