Walt Mankowski via plug on 4 Mar 2020 12:45:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed Mar 4 - PLUG Central - "How to secure your servers with Netfilter/iptables" by Sebastien Yapo (7pm at USP)

Hi Drew!

It would be great if you'd be down for doing another talk later in the
year, but North is our more immediate concern at the moment.

Walt