George Zipperlen via plug on 29 Mar 2020 21:53:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] virus virus spotted roaming the cyber-wild

Followup to myself,

on reflection, I see why a quoting mechanism for spam is a *really* stoopid idea.

<whack myself with LART and clue-by-4>
Yep, after 20 years of application, database, and statistical model programming,
with no systems work, I'm a lUser at this stuff.  Just don't call me a 'Dev', and
I'm only a "data scientist" for self-marketing porpoises

Anyway, Here's a plain english version of the spam, so that my part 2 meme
diagnosis makes at least some sense in context

--
George Zipperlen
george.zipperlen@mail.com