Adam Schaible via plug on 12 May 2020 09:51:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Tue May 12 - PLUG North - "Getting Started With Proxmox" by Adam Schaible (7pm online)

Thanks for posting this reminder, Walt.

Since this is the first meeting on our new schedule where the presentation starts early, there's a risk some people might show up late and miss my first few slides. So I'm posting them in advance - which is a first for me :-)

https://blog.schibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Proxmox-May2020.pdf

Hope everyone can make it, I have a lot of additional and updated content in this presentation that I'm excited to present to our community!

Have a great day,

--
  Adam Schaible
  adam@schibes.com