Walt Mankowski via plug on 27 May 2020 06:29:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fixing a Python library mismatch

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 01:44:01PM -0400, JP Vossen via plug wrote:
> I love virtualenv, I don't install Ansible without it anymore, and that
> allows me to have a bunch of different versions when I need them.

As luck would have it, someone managed to put an entire venv tutorial
into a tweet yesterday. Warning -- while it's funny, it's also it's
got more than a few f-bombs, so don't click if that offends you.

https://twitter.com/_johnhammond/status/1265258932269957121

Walt