Walt Mankowski via plug on 2 Jun 2020 17:47:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Running WSL2 in VirtualBox

Oh, one more thing I forgot -- a friend says he ran into the same
problem I did in VirtualBox, but was able to get it to work in
VMware. So we know Win10 supports it. He was running Mint so we know
it supports it as well.

Walt