jeff via plug on 23 Jun 2020 07:48:58 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Python-backdoor

On 6/23/20 10:34 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
vtop – A Linux Process and Memory Activity Monitoring Tool

Looks interesting, though I'm not sure if there aren't already 47

I'm sure you're right, even without looking.
I really like Glances

If you're concerned about grouping related processes I'd suggest
looking at systemd-cgtop which is good for monitoring services.  Note

interesting... have to play with it.

Unrelated, but good to know:
The great thing about working at home is that you learn stuff. Today I learned that snaking a drain is a flat $400, and that's doing me a 'favor', per a well-known outfit.

We're a bunch of dummies if we thought we were making the money in our fields :)