Eric Lucas via plug on 1 Aug 2020 08:51:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Where to donate computers?

Michael:

I remember the Technology Resources folks. I just could not remember the name!
Thanks

Douglas.

I've already been in touch with Team Children and they said in the email reply: "We would love your donation."
I'm heading there right after lunch!

Thanks to both of you,
Eric