CJ Fearnley via plug on 5 Aug 2020 06:38:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Central on Wednesday

I've been building a list to supplement Q&A if necessary: blockchain,
Pulse audio on fvwm, and Jitsi. But it is looking like Q&A at this late
date (unless I missed a thread).

The web site does not give the Jitsi URL. Nor the Meetup page, so the
biggest problem right now is choosing a Jitsi URL.

Did I miss an announcement with that?

--
CJ Fearnley                 |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   IT and Hosting Consulting