Walt Mankowski via plug on 24 Aug 2020 18:42:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Chromium. No.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 11:03:56AM -0400, jeff via plug wrote:
> How to run Windows 10 programs in a WSL Linux shell
> https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/how-to-run-windows-10-programs-in-a-wsl-linux-shell/

So you run them exactly like you run Unix programs -- they need to be
in your PATH, and you need to include the .exe just like on Unix.

Why is this news?

> If we get 1 level deeper, we'll hit the singularity.

Oh, we can go a LOT deeper than that! I had a plan to go at least half
a dozen levels down for a FOSSCON talk this year. :)

Walt