jeff via plug on 28 Aug 2020 09:39:59 -0700

Re: [PLUG] bookmarks

On 8/27/20 1:07 PM, Rich Kulawiec via plug wrote:

Then I add each entry -- or more likely, group of entries -- to a set
of files that have appropriate names like "climate.html" or "security.html".
Revision history on those files is kept via RCS, because it's (still)
perfectly fine for a use case like this.  The set of files are periodically
rsync'd to the relevant systems.

Thorough.
But I'd expect nothing less from you, Rich :)

So the need exists for a program to somehow sync bookmarks on 'all' browsers. This would be my first choice.

Or for a program to hold all the bookmarks and let you choose which browser to open them with.

Drat... if I could code..