Walt Mankowski via plug on 1 Sep 2020 15:51:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] hiring @ UPenn (Linux, HPC)

If you get hired for this job, I'll be one of your users. Whether
that's a pro or a con is left as an exercise for the reader. :)

I don't know everything Mark's group does, but I'd be glad to chat
offline if you have any questions about the general work environment.

Walt