Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug on 12 Oct 2020 13:19:21 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Oct 13 - PLUG North - "Lockdown Show and Tell" (7pm online)

PLUG North will be meeting on Tuesday, October 13, beginning at
7pm. The meeting will be online. Details are at the bottom of the email.

No one contacted me with any potential talks, so we'll go to a
fallback we discussed at last month's North meeting -- "Lockdown Show
and Tell".

The idea is to talk about projects we've been working on during
lockdown. This is basically the same idea as the "Shoddy Script
Showdown" we did back in 2018, but since we're online we can extend it
to hardware as well as software. Since there's not much notice I think
we can keep this pretty informal. I'm thinking I might demo some code
I have on github.

We'll be using Jitsi Meet, a free and open source videoconferencing
platform, for the meeting. The meeting will start at 7 PM. The show
and tell will start at 7:15, or whenever someone wants to volunteer to
start. Q&A and general chat will follow the talk.

You can access the meeting online at

https://meet.jit.si/PLUGNorthOctober2020

Jitsi Meet also has apps for iOS and Android. If you decide to
use one of those apps, use meeting code "PLUGNorthOctober2020".