Tone Montone via plug on 27 Oct 2020 18:22:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Anyone have old Cisco gear?

Mike,

I purchased three Catalyst 2960 switches to do same, I never used them nor got around to using them.  My understanding is that most people use virtualized environments to study.  GNS3 was the simulator of choice at the time.

I also registered for a Wireshark class for $6 theough their GNS3 Academy and the instructor threw in a whole CCNA course for free. The guy’s name was David Bombal and he is either English or Australian, so he is easy to understand and his flow is good.

Sent from my iPhone