jeffv via plug on 25 Nov 2020 11:48:21 -0800

[PLUG] FOSS egg

Why You Should Trust Open Source Software Security

https://www.itprotoday.com/linux/why-you-should-trust-open-source-software-security

Assign Actions To Touchpad Gestures On Linux With Touchegg

https://www.linuxuprising.com/2020/11/assign-actions-to-touchpad-gestures-on.html

I wrote to the author, desperately hoping the program could fix my trackpad issues, as syndaemon would (if it worked). I tried all the options first. He responded immediately, with a few other suggestions, but no, his program wouldn't work. Drat.

The program itself works, with a lot of available options, per the config file. README is your friend.

Happy Turkeys, everyone.