Walt Mankowski via plug on 2 Dec 2020 09:24:25 -0800

Re: [PLUG] What is the URL for the PLUG meeting on Dec 2nd?

Sorry, we had potential speaker I was waiting to hear from about
Central who couldn't make it. (Hopefully he'll be doing North
instead.) I'll send out an announcement in a few minutes.

Walt