Walt Mankowski via plug on 4 Jan 2021 06:29:35 -0800

[PLUG] Security issues with The Great Suspender

Hi,

"The Great Suspender" is a Google Chrome extension that automatically
suspends browser tabs that haven't been used for a while. I don't
personally use it, but if you do I urge you to read this:

https://github.com/greatsuspender/thegreatsuspender/issues/1263

High level summary -- there's a new maintainer and there are all sorts
of shenanigans going on with it connecting to third-party servers.

Walt