Walt Mankowski via plug on 5 Jan 2021 16:49:57 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed Jan 6 - PLUG Central - "Linux Systems Programming With Rust" by Jonathan Magen (7pm online)

Hi Earl,

Today is January 5. The meeting is tomorrow night, January 6. The
thing you did wrong was read the calendar. :)

I hope you're able to join us tomorrow night!

Walt