JP Vossen via plug on 12 Jan 2021 10:46:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Ubiquiti breach

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2021/01/ubiquiti-change-your-password-enable-2fa/ says:
	... "a third-party cloud provider may have exposed customer account information and credentials used to remotely manage Ubiquiti gear." ...
	... "The warning from Ubiquiti carries particular significance because the company has made it fairly difficult for customers using the latest Ubiquiti firmware to interact with their devices without first authenticating through the company’s cloud-based systems." ...

:-/