Walt Mankowski via plug on 14 Jan 2021 09:32:40 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux directory structure

Umm, you copy and paste it just like you would any other text. I'm
also confused by what you mean by the "ssh terminal". Aren't you just
ssh'ing from a terminal window? Here's how do copy and past from a
Linux terminal:
https://itsfoss.com/copy-paste-linux-terminal/

If you can't figure out that, at least try to take a screenshot of the
window. Here's a link to a page showing 4 different ways to do that:
https://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Linux

Please only past photos of your screen as a last resort.

Walt