H Mottaleb via plug on 19 Jan 2021 04:50:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Is it possible to move data from a SAS drive to the newly installed SSD?

I have the new 2TB NVMe drive that I can insert in a usb enclosure and I had installed the GUI desktop on the server last week just to see how it would work. Now I’m wondering what if I install Ubuntu on to the new drive and copy everything via usb to it? Would that work?