K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 5 Feb 2021 13:48:42 -0800

[PLUG] FOSDEM 2021

FOSDEM, which happens on the first weekend in February every year at the Free University of Brussels, is the largest free / open source event in Europe, and perhaps the world now that OSCON is no more (and even when OSCON was a thing, I suspect it was a toss-up). I was able to attend last year, and there were attendees from all over the world (I met people from as far west as California, and as far east as China).

https://fosdem.org/2021/ is of necessity all-virtual and it's impressive what they have managed to do with 100% FOSS infrastructure. Please do consider visiting, and if you do, drop by the YottaDB “stand”.

FOSDEM is from 0930-1800 Saturday Brussels time, and 1000-1830 Sunday. Brussels is six hours ahead of Philadelphia, so yes, you have to get up early or stay late.

Regards
– Bhaskar