Ronald P Guilmet via plug on 5 Feb 2021 17:30:58 -0800

[PLUG] DOMAIN REGISTRAR

Hey all,

I am currently using Amazon Route 53 for my domain registration. They charge me for traffic that comes through those domains. I was looking to transfer to Gandi. Can anyone tell me if they charge for traffic through a domain. AWS isn't breaking the bank, but I feel like they are bleeding me at every angle.

I started out as an AWS advocate, and I moved everything else away from them save the domains.

Ron