Joe Rosato via plug on 3 Mar 2021 16:58:00 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Chime

Got this error and called them.
They then said they do not accept "private" email addresses.
You will note here it says "anonymous" email provider- which is wrong.
Protonmail is not an anonymous email provider. It is a private email provider.

image.png