Thomas Delrue via plug on 5 Apr 2021 05:53:22 -0700

Re: [PLUG] that's nice

If you're a member of the administrators group, the command you're
looking for is
	taskkill /im application.exe /f

:P

Otherwise, if you want to stay 'nice', you can hop into the task
manager, right click on the process that eating up all your CPU and
select "Change Priority".
It will try to scare you out of doing that but just proceed, everything
is fine.

All of this will only work if you're on an account that has privileges
over that process.

More systemically, good luck on convincing those folks that that process
should be run in a more 'nice way'. Let me know which arguments worked...