Steven Grunza via plug on 25 Apr 2021 19:51:03 -0700

[PLUG] RDI UltraBook

I checked the list FAQ and didn't see mention of offering items on this list so if this is off-topic or disallowed, sorry.

I have an old RDI/Tadpole UltraBook in my pile of "to go to the dump"

Anybody want it?  If memory serves me correctly it is some flavor of SPARC processor, color display, built-in track pad for mouse, two bays with SCSI drives.  It ran the last time I used it but that was possibly over a decade ago.  It may have been running NetBSD or Solaris, not sure which is loaded or if it is even bootable at this point.

I know if I attempt to check its status I will dump many many hours into it loading an OS, etc. so I'm offering it as-is.

Honestly it's more of a Smithsonian piece than an actually usable machine but if someone wants it let me know in the next few days or so.

Steven Grunza