Steve Litt via plug on 27 Apr 2021 08:56:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] backup lessons from a cloud storage disaster

Me too. I've been saying that for years, and nobody believed me.
Instead, they believed "the cloud" was some kind of magic incantation.

Instead of what it is: A magic Microsoft marketing slogan.

SteveT

Casey Bralla via plug said on Tue, 27 Apr 2021 10:41:51 -0400