Walt Mankowski via plug on 14 May 2021 10:42:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] wifi frag attacks - nearly all wifi devices

A few notes on messages like this one with large attachments:

* Messages above a threshold will get held for approval by one of the
  mailing list admins.

* We don't get notifications when messages get held, so you'll have to
  wait for one of us to notice there's a held message.

* If your attachment is both a) large and b) linked from the article
  you're already linking to, maybe think twice about including it with
  your message.

Walt