Mike Leone via plug on 17 May 2021 07:38:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] TurboTax update

I use TT on Windows, and the charge to file state taxes are $25. That
is, if you are using the TT FRed and State edition. Or you could print
out the state form and mail it yourself.

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 10:23 AM jeffv via plug
<plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:

> We talked about the different ways to file for linux.
>
> WARNING: if you use the online TurboTax method, don't file state unless
> you want a $40 fee to file. They say it's not an e-filing charge, it's
> the charge to prepare the state file. They set it up this way.
>
> Go online and get a state file unless you don't mind the fee.
>
> Yeah, I know it's the last day.

Mike. Leone, <mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>

This space reserved for future witticisms ...