Martin Dellwo via plug on 1 Jun 2021 18:08:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Using diff

There’s the -d option to find duplicate lines too. I use this stuff all the time.

Martin Dellwo
martin.dellwo@gmail.com

On Jun 1, 2021, at 8:10 PM, Fred Stluka <fred@bristle.com> wrote:

Martin,

Good tip!  I've used uniq forever, but forgot about (or never knew)
the -u option.  Good stuff!

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.