Art Clemons via plug on 9 Jun 2021 18:40:57 -0700

[PLUG] Online Ham Exam nominally for South East LinuxFest

South East LinuxFest is once again virtual this year and online amateur exams are bIeing offered by a group affiliated with GLAARG VEC.  If you are interested in becoming an Amateur Radio Operator or upgrading your license, here is an opportunity.   The link with all pertinent information is below.   I also note that officially I am the team lead for this exam, but that's just for full disclosure.

https://ham.study/sessions/60a641ceefb891eabe95c51d/1