Michael Lazin via plug on 14 Aug 2021 07:40:41 -0700

[PLUG] free hp proliant dl385 G7

I have an Hp proliant dl385 that I have been forbidden to power on in my apartment because it flipped the circuit breaker in the basement. I pulled the hard drives out of it but it has 2 12 core processors and 32 gigs of ram.  I am willing to give it away, but if you can give me something small that is good too.  It is taking up space at the moment, and my wife wants it out of the apartment.  For pick up in West Philly near Penn Campus.  If you can wait, next weekend may be better, but weeknights may work as well.

Thank you,

Michael Lazin

.. τὸ γὰρ αὐτὸ νοεῖν ἐστίν τε καὶ εἶναι.