Benjamin Folk Jr. via plug on 19 Aug 2021 18:54:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Hiring bonus

It sort of does follow you in a way.  There are different types of clearance though.  Ts isn't universal... if you work on planes or satellites and then get a job working on communications, your clearance goes with you, but there is still a little process to go through to "transfer" it.   hard to explain but different issuers of clearances use different databases? I can't explain it any better than that out of ignorance. I can get more details when I get to work Monday.

On Aug 19, 2021 9:45 PM, jeffv via plug <plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:

On 8/19/21 8:19 PM, LeRoy Cressy via plug wrote:
>>     Probably require TS clearance in hand though.
>>
> A clearance does not follow you.  If you already have a clearance from a
> previous assignment, and depending on the time out of government

yeah, but nothing puts a shine on your relationship with your neighbors
like Men in Back knocking, asking questions about you.