Steve Litt via plug on 31 Aug 2021 10:37:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Speakers needed

Steve Litt via plug said on Tue, 31 Aug 2021 13:28:07 -0400

>If those from PLUG North are interested, I can present on 9/14/2021 at
>7pm, on the evils of Volleyball Code: What it is, why it's bad, how to
>recognize it, alternatives to it, and how to avoid it. To get a better
>idea, please see the following document:
>
>http://troubleshooters.com/temp/no_volleyball_code.html

By the way, the preceding URL works in every browser except Firefox,
where the arrows at the end of the lines in the .svg images aren't
shown. So please view it in Chromium, Chrome, dillo, midori, eolie,
epiphany, luakit, otter-browser, surf, vimb, luakit, or even Microsoft
Edge.

SteveT

Steve Litt