Walt Mankowski via plug on 12 Sep 2021 17:20:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Sep 14 - PLUG North - "Don't Create Volleyball Code" by Steve Litt (7pm online)

Thanks George,

In the past I haven't had anything to do with the Meetup pages. But I
just remembered that Jon gave me permission to edit the meetup for
North. I saw that it's possible to say that a meeting is "online",
which prompted me for a URL and also got rid of the link to
Coredial. Does it look OK to you now?

https://www.meetup.com/Philadelphia-Linux-User-Group-Meetup/events/dqpnnsyccmbsb/

The one downside to this is that we'll need to remember to update the
URL every month until we're safely back at Coredial again.

Walt