Walt Mankowski via plug on 3 Oct 2021 16:37:31 -0700

[PLUG] Speakers needed

Hi everyone,

PLUG Central is this week on Wednesday, October 6. North is next
Tuesday, October 12. Unfortunately we don't have any speakers
currently scheduled. A few people have talked to me offline about
possible topics, so if you're still interested please let me know so I
can add you to the schedule.

As always, you can see our upcoming schedule going out a few months at

http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

Unless someone contacts me in the next day or so, it's looking like
Wednesday's meeting will general Linux discussion. I'll try to send
out an official announcement tomorrow.

Walt