Rev. LeRoy Cressy via plug on 10 Nov 2021 05:46:34 -0800

[PLUG] Gnome Evolution

			   Gnome Evolution
Nov. 10, 2021

Problem:
    I want to attach a gpg --clear-signed document that someone sent
    me.  Evolution removes the first line and the original signature
    which is unacceptable when viewed in the sent folder.  When I read
    the sent message in Thunderbird, The attachment is displayed as
    the original with no changes.  Thus only when the attachment is
    viewed in the sent folder on Evolution you do not see the first
    line or the signature.

    Thus, Evolution is not really changing the attachment just how it
    is displayed which is disconcerting, and makes you believe that
    Evolution is actually changing text attachments which it isn't.

Solution:
    Is there any possible way to change this behavior?

Please help :-)

				Rev. LeRoy Cressy
- --
 Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy
 mailto:rev.cressy@prontonmail.com

 /\_/\
( o.o )
 > ^ <

Cell Phone: 267-668-9686

GnuPG Fingerprint:
D234 65D6 2822 211B F82F  A6CA B332 4CC8 ACBF D200

You can find me on the following:

Social Media:
    minds.com:
	https://www.minds.com/lrcressy/