Mark Bergman via plug on 4 Dec 2021 10:13:40 -0800

[PLUG] looking for external drive/enclosure and other junk

I'm looking for an external 5 1/4" floppy drive or external SCSI
enclosure. This is for an art project, so the type and working condition
don't matter. In fact, I'd rather not take working equipment off the
vintage computer market.

Classic 1980s IBM taupe color, Sun Microsystems grey,
etc. preferred. Dirty, scratched, banged up preferred. No internal
parts needed.

I also might be interested in other vintage non-working hardware:
keyboards (mainly for a few keycaps), mice, old RAM -- think Sun E250,
old RISC CPUs, IBM 3480 tape cartridges, an external dial-up modem,
tractor-feed blue-banded printer paper, etc.

Please let me know off the list if you've got anything suitable in your
"junk to recycle" pile.

Thanks,

Mark