Rich Freeman via plug on 15 Dec 2021 14:46:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Running out of disk space?

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 5:27 PM H Mottaleb via plug
<plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:

> I decided to restart my computer after running a few updates on the OS and Geth but now it’s stuck at :  /dev/sda2: clean, 342386/31227904 files, 118762585/124895488 blocks.
>
> I’m not sure what this means.

I'm pretty sure that message means that nothing is wrong with mounting
that drive - it is a success message.

It is stuck at whatever comes next most likely, and since whatever
comes next didn't print any output you'd need to dig through the
startup scripts/etc to figure out what it is, or otherwise get access
to a shell to see what is going on while the computer is "stuck."
With only that line it is hard to tell what point you're at, and of
course various distros do things differently.

--
Rich