Michael Lazin via plug on 17 Dec 2021 06:51:29 -0800

[PLUG] Export apparmor settings

I am setting up new nodes for a logging cluster and I have found that one of the already existing servers has apparmor set up.  I am completely new to using apparmor.  There is no documentation left on this from my predecessor.  I would like to know if apparmor has a way of exporting the settings so I can set up new servers with the same settings.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael Lazin
--
Michael Lazin

.. τὸ γὰρ αὐτὸ νοεῖν ἐστίν τε καὶ εἶναι.